Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Been a Bad Blogger

I have done a terrible job of keeping up with this. To busy with other things, haven't spent much time going on line at all. Haven't been keeping up with others blogs or Tim Holtz's 12 days of christmas tags....

Almost done with school for the semester which is awesome. I do not think I am going to make the presidents list this semester I am going to wind up with a A- in one of my classes. I am pretty sure. And thats okay but it sucks too I've gotten used to getting those little pins....I have yet to attend the lunch. Sold back my text books only got 76 dollars for 500 dollars worth of books.

Found out Dalton has downloaded 88 dollars worth of crap to his cell phone which he promptly broke after doing so and they were subscription items...so that would have been 88 a month if I hadn't figured it out.
***Edited to add****
and 270 dollars worth of stuff from the Playstation network...I'm Gonna Kill him!!!!!

***end edit***
Pretty much done christmas shopping for the year. If I don't go out to buy more. Cuz it is really about what I want to give than what they want.

Today was the babies first snow and Bella went outside with no problem at all. Edward was a little slow to go and of course Martini wanted nothing to do with going to cold for her short short hair. Its cold and really windy out today too. WInd gusts up to 60 miles per hour.

Have been loving my Dj gig and been having lots of fun. They have someone new who is supposed to start and give me every other weekend off work. That would be cool

No comments:

Post a Comment