Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve 2009

Wow the first decade of the new Millennium has come to an end........................
Personally I haven't loved the 30's and early 40s of my life..........I hope 2010 is going to usher in a new something or other..Hopefully peaceful... tranquil.. I will try to be open to it......
This decade I saw a lot of personal tragedy..The loss of my Sister, and my Mom. Step-Dad was gone in 1997. A whole generation of family gone in such a short time. The sole survivor of the generation is me....Who am I to carry on the family..
The collapse of our belief in our government (Hurricane Katrina, the war, the President)Maybe its just my belief but I think others feel the same...
The collapse of our auto industry, which in Michigan is a pretty damn big deal.
The collapse of my marriage and then before we could even rebuild or move on the collapse of my husbands health................ A grandchild who I never got to meet.....

I hope 2010 ushers in something better globally for many who suffer... I am sure many more than me have it much much worse..
May god give us health in 2010... and love and kindness....and strength of family..

Despite such hardships I want to recognized the blessings I have had in the past 10 years..
Besides having to kids who are pretty healthy...I have added 4 new family members..Jager, martini, edward and bella...My Chihuahua's.Love them all everyday and feel blessed that they love me back....
My health has been fairly good. Thank goodness..
I have been able to go back to school. Love that...I have a job I like and work with people i love...
I have learned to be creative...To make art, art people would pay for if i was selling...I have learned so much more about who I am and that I am OK...
Happy 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment