Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can't find my Mojo

I just can't find it anywhere.
Where did it go ?
Its not as though I do not feel creative or anything I have been working on recreating a art piece I saw in Sumerset Studio's latest issue with the cool halloween art in it.
I can't get myself to get up go out side and do anything about the pathetic way my DH has set up the tombstones.I know I know atleast he is trying to get the stuff out and that is a far cry from where he was a few years ago. He stopped trying to do decorations or help at all. He was always unavailable.
Or maybe its that Dalton said he doesn't want to trick or treat. WTF???
What about Me? the dogs all have costumes where are they gonna go?
At 42 I have never not trick or treated when I became to old I took out theNephews and the niece. then my own kids which trick or treat wise I was lucky they were 10 years apart.
I guess its time to have another kid, Huh? 42 is not to old at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment