Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hump Day/Prince Spaghetti Day

Weather wise its another downer.
Love this Michigan Weather. What Global Warming?
Supposed to be the warmest day of the fall and its raining. Where did the rain come from? The forcasters rarely get things right anymore.
Oh well, I over slept anyways can't seem to get back into the morning groove. I have started hosting Karaoke at the leaning tree, on Friday and Saturday nights. Don't really need the money ( i mean who can't use some. but it ain't gonna make me rich) just like to sing and need to socialize more than I do. Between Work, School and taking care of my Disabled Family I never get enough done and I am a work first play later kind of girl. So I never get things done and I never take time to enjoy myself . Viscious!
Did I mention I love to sing ? and I am not to bad at it, Not ready for American Idol or anything butt. I can carry a tune or two.
As for my Halloween Decorating troubles, I made myself go out last night and I worked on some Columns that I had glued together and had plans to create. I got 3 of the 5 sides done. I am sure they wont be done or ready to go out for this year. I should really start working on things in august next year.
This year was jsut such a bust what with Jason moving in in June and bringing a household full of crap with him when we only had a bedroom for him. I gave up my storage shed (in addition to the bedroom which I used as my studio) which is where I kept my Halloween stuff that I kept outdoors.
To the others who do Halloween up big time When do you start working on stuff? We always say we are gonna start earlier and never do.
I really need a space to use as a studio. All of my stuff is in the attic in boxes. It sucks
What to do, what to do?
I need more room ,
I need a bigger house and I need more hours in the day.
The Karaoke gig was supposed to be part time not every FRI and Sat and it has been every Fri and Sat for the last 3 weeks
Well thats it for Now
9 more days till Halloween or as my friends say PaulaWeen

No comments:

Post a Comment