Friday, October 30, 2009

On the Eve of All Hollows


I took today off of work for Mental health reasons and am currently Chilling in bed watching Hocus Pocus and working on the homework I have put off for way to long. Ya like a 3-5 page paper due tonight and I hadn't started at all. With the current situation at home I haven't been able to do much of anything.
So as I lay here watching this wonderful halloween tale curled up with Edward( my long haired blue chihuahua)and Bella( my 3 month old black chihuahua) I am wishing I had a month before halloween was to be here. i finally feel like I could get into the spirit.
I have been posting a saying or Quote on my Facebook status and It is bringing back that spooky feeling.
You know the one right?
Where there is never enough time till Halloween
Where you can never start your prop building early enough
Where you question your sanity and then embrace the fact that you know your friggin NUTS...
never enough black paint
when your house needs fixin up but you travel to home depot to spend ridiculous amounts of money on the things your tearing apart and trying to age to the appropriate decay..
You can tell I am in the mood now can't ya ?
Maybe I just need to craft a clever way to convince myslef halloween is the next day starting in September
Happy Devils Night to all

No comments:

Post a Comment