Monday, November 16, 2009

348 Days to Go Oh My!!!!!

It is 348 days till Halloween 2010...................Saying that outlouds feels like an eternity
I know it comes in a blink of an eye butt tonight it feels like forever...Not that I want it to be October 31 or anything just wish we could do Halloween for 3 months, or maybe 6 months like we do winter......
I am typing this as I avoid doing a 4-6 page paper thats due tommorow night.
Had a great weekend working Karaoke at the Leaning tree. Firday nioght was the Bomb. Most fun ever..Sober even.
Yesterday I went to a Bridal shower for a co-workers kid. I have never laughed so hard in my life One of the shower gifts given to another co-worker at my table was a toilet paper air freshener.. You know the old school vented roll thingie? I almost peed myself laughing all the while thinking am I really that big of a bitch.........
I don't think so, it was funny. I laughed fro 3 hours no joke......... So Kathy is totally gonna have the freshest Ass in town.
My ears are killing me..think i have a infection
Gotta get to that paper

No comments:

Post a Comment