Sunday, November 1, 2009

Paulaween 2009

Well here is my low-down for this year
I ended up getting a phone call form a friend and ran late getting ready. Had to be totally in my own get up before taking D out cuz I had to be at the Tree by 9.We didn't head out for our rounds until after 6. D wasn't stressing.
Ash went with me, As did Jager, Edward and Bella.
Dalton wore James camo stuff. Jager had on a prisoners striped uniform. Ed was a Pirate Jagers old suit. and Bella wore a snowbunnie outfit. They Rocked.
Didn't get pics of everyone we left Marinti at home it was cool and her hair is short and then she wouldn't get in the car.
Dalton got a decent amount of loot, as glad he went. Did carmel apple shots at my Bosses house and chilled by her fire for a few.
The bar had some customers. A few in costumes. Not enough. All and all it was a cool night.James was bored. I looked sweet. I still have more fun just singing and drinking than being the Dj and Karaoke Jock.
I had a good night all in all and it was my first time out on Halloween in my whole life. Only took me 42 years. lol
I will post some pics tommorow.
Only 364 days to go.........lol

No comments:

Post a Comment