Monday, November 9, 2009

And More on Frustration

Tryin to register for my Winter 2010 classes ob Bakers website and I can't cuz I can't take the co-req at the same campus!! lame ass School

I am so sick of it. I so need to get out of there and go somewhere where I can get a real Degree. It's not that it is not a real degree, its just harder to get the MSW after I will have to go for two years and do two feild assignments instead of 1 and I would be done in 10 months.

Oh well seems to be the way it goes Huh?


I am at work waiting for 1 O'Clock to roll around so I can go home for the day. Its been kinda slow and the weather is awesome outside so I am more than ready to go home for the day.

Still haven't taken pictures of the piled up totes of Halloween goodies. I worked outside yesterday raking leaves up and wanting to enjoy falls last kiss, before the harshness of winter sets in and leaves that bitter chill that hits all the way to the bones. I haven't moved the stuff up to store in the attic yet because I need to do some cleaning an reorganizing up there first. I do not want my Halloween goodies buried and tossed here and there like the Christmas stuff is.

No comments:

Post a Comment