Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Post Halloween Blues






The pumpkins for this year. I did the BOO with a dremel tool and used a drill for the center holes. I liked it alot. The big one is supposed to be a creepy tree.I just free handed the drawing and dremeled the outline and cut but I guess I should have used some stabilizing pieces and left some things attached. A well Not bad for a first try and certainly the best I have done.






I packed away most of my Halloween decor last night I definatly need to take pics of the number of boxes that are piled up and the addition of all my new target goodies I added at the post Halloween sale.







The stack is approx 5 to 6 feet tall and 5 feet wide maybe? and thats not even everything. I haven't been able to bring myself to take down the bates Motel sign or the New witch mask I bought at Peir One. Those may have to be moved into my bedroom for year round use. I could use the inspiration....oh yeah and there is still a tote on the floor with out a lid.Some of my favorite decorations for the year my fifteen dollars worth of glass ware bar or apothocary area












Me on halloween singing Karaoke at the Leaning tree golf course

























No comments:

Post a Comment