Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Are you superstitious ?
according to what I heard on the radio 21 million people are. I am not one of them. If it was the full moon and Friday the 13th maybe. But more nervous of the full moon then any particular date. People are strange when their is a full moon, very strange.
Well the date didn't keep people from coming in to get their haircut. We were pretty busy. and that's a good thing any day...Can't make money without customers. So far Friday November 13th, 2009 is a good day.

I went to my Husbands counseling appointment today, the one that was his where I was supposed to come alone. That I ranted and raved about. It wasn't so bad. I had to come to the very real terms of how bad my Marriage has been, always not just do to the husbands illness. I have to decide if I can live with the fact that I am always going to be alone. James cognitive functioning is always going to leave me without someone to talk too, who can function or process information well enough to be supportive of my needs. The answer is I am not sure. I am just not sure. How can you know?
I have just made the decision to hang on get my dental work done and move on it next year if I am still feeling like this. I feel more attached to the Life I have built here, within these 4 walls that I claim to hate, then I do the man.
I am skipping school again tonight, thought I was going to get a bonus night off form work tonight, but not to be.
Hope everyone has a freakishly good Friday the 13th
Wish I was doing something to honor the event, but please keep that bad juju away from me , nah I am not superstitious at all...................

No comments:

Post a Comment